This blog is a companion to culture coverage at EthicsDaily.com.

Friday, December 09, 2005

'Wardrobe' Opens Today

OK, the wait is over: "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" opens nationwide today.

Check out my review of the film, and my feature as well.

As you'll see from my review, I don't think the adaptation holds up as well as "The Lord of the Rings," but I'd see it again anyway.

Next on my list of anticipated films: "Munich," by Steven Spielberg. The controversy is already in full swing ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Redbaerd said...

well culturefish,

you sure know how to reel in those park rangers and serious fisherpersons. They must read your blog really carefully in order to understand how well their own blogging gifts match with yours.

I've been waiting to comment until I saw the movie -- which I still haven't, but the growing collection of spammers you seemed to be collecting seemed so thematically interesting that i couldn't resist any more.

Can't wait to see Art for God!

Thursday, January 05, 2006 1:57:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. As you are probably aware, there are so many junk filled blogs. I was searching for fishing guide information today and it's a nice break from the 'usual' to come across your blog. I'm happy I came across your site while searching for some new ideas today. I have no idea how I got me here but thanks for the break.

Keep bloging
RT at fishing guide

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:16:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home